Corporate Entrepreneurs Awards 2012
The 24th October sees the launch of this year’s Corporate Entrepreneurs Awards, which is being held at the Design Museum.
The 24th October sees the launch of this year’s Corporate Entrepreneurs Awards, which is being held at the Design Museum. This will be the third time we have hosted the event and it looks to be the most exciting yet.
The purpose of these awards is to recognise and celebrate the achievements of individuals and teams within corporate companies that have displayed innovative approaches. These individuals and teams can be nominated for four possible awards: best new corporate venture, best reinvention of an existing product or service line, best example of building an entrepreneurial culture and the ‘Wired’ people’s choice award.
This year’s theme is ‘Game-Changing’ so those attending the awards can look forward to a variety of exciting displays and features, including the ‘Game Changer’ cocktail, personalised tours of the Design Museum and artistic displays. Each shortlisted nominee will also have the opportunity to display an item that represents their nominated idea/achievements.
The nominations close on the 28th September, with each nomination and their game changing, innovative achievements then being judged by a panel of successful business entrepreneurs:
- Philip Clarke a partner at Market Gravity. Philip has also launched three start-up businesses – in MBA recruitment, digital payments and a coffee subscription business.
- Rupert Turnbull, publisher of Wired magazine.
- Alastair Lukies, chief executive officer and co-founder of Monitise PLC.
- Andrew Burke, founding Director of the Bettany Centre for Entrepreneurial Performance and Economics. Andrew is also the Director of Graduate Programmes and a member of the Executive at Cranfield School of Management.
- Nigel Mason, Business Development Manager at Co-operative Energy and last year’s winner of the best new corporate venture award.
The winner of each award will be announced on the night but every nominee will have the chance to win an iPad 3! Follow the link below for more details and to nominate.